Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I need what??!!

I promise I will give you an knitting/birthday weekend update in the next day or so - but I just had to do what everyone else in blog land is doing...... What does Genia need? Directions, go to Google, type your first name in along with the word needs, make sure you put it in quotes! ENTER

Well.....

1) Genia Needs your Help. I want you to buy me a Gift membership because... (give me some time, I will think of something!)
2) Genia needs a log on account for the desktop. Also she needs an employee Number in FME (what?)
3) Genia needs lorazepam - This one is kind of creepy - (an antianxiety drug) I used to be on this stuff, took myself off of it along with Paxil. Bad stuff for you! I rather work through these issues than deal with they way I felt on these drugs.

And what I think is the funniest one.......

4) Genia needs to find a woman with a Harley? *snicker* (actually, I already have a friend, who is a woman, and has a Harley!)

No comments: