Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not enough hours

I'm sure everyone has said this, "There is not enough hours in the day"...

I could use a few more and today was no exception. Up at 5:30 am, at work by 8:00 am; don't even get me started about what needs to be done there!
 Leave work around 5:45 pm and run errands for my mother. Go to the nursing home to bring my mother her laundry and pick up yet more to wash. Her and her roomie wants to chat a while. Leave the home around 7:00 pm and home by 7:45 pm. Now I have a whole hour and a half to myself, sort of, until it's time for bed.
Cat's need food, I need food! (Yay, Cheerios again). Few minutes to try and catch up on the blogs I read. I'm not tired from all of this, at least not until I take my meds. I'm sure I mentioned this in a earlier post, I have Bi-polar so energy, most of the time, is not an issue.

Anyway - I purchased The FlyLady's book, Sink Reflections and I am going to get on the bandwagon and get this house into shape and make it a home. The holidays are fast approaching and it would be wonderful to not worry about how the place looks. I am realistic, I know it didn't take 3 months to get this way and it will take longer than 3 to get it into shape but any improvement is better than what I am looking at now.

You know I just realized the clutter issue has become the main topic in my blog. Need to add some fun posts in!

Anywho, this is enough ranting, venting, whining whatever you want to call it for now.

Until next time - Take Care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that book - whether I follow her program or not - the book always inspires me to do better. Good luck!