Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Finished!


Well - here is the picture of my finished shawl - WooHoo!

As far as I'm concerned this is done, I am thinking of adding an edging, we shall see.

I've started my next project, my version of the Chinese Charm Bag from the original SnB book; page 169. I have about 6" so far. I've decided to add some Fun Fetti at the top of the bag. I got this idea while roaming around AC Moore in Frederick. The inside of the bag will have a surprise - pink and black leopard print fabric - what fun!


The body of the bag is Homespun in Metropolis, black & white. The Fun Fetti is in Zebra Black. I still have to go through my bead stash to see what beads I have that will match. The pattern calls for charms, but I am going to use beads, in pink of course!

I am going to use the same type of handles as in the book, round bamboo.

That is about all for this post - take care.

No comments: