Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Have you ever wondered.....

what would have happen if?

I turned left that day instead of right...

If I said No, instead of Yes...

If I walked away instead of staying...


I've heard it told that your life is exactly the way it is supposed to be.  It is all planned out for you and things that happen in your life, happen for a reason.  No matter what decisions you have made, you will end up, at the end, in the same place as was planned for you.

Do we carry our Karma with us from one life to the next, or do we start with a clean slate?


Yes, I am a firm believer in more than one life.  We keep moving forward, if we have done well.  Now I don't mean well in the sense of fame, money, etc. Doing well, to me, means - you have lived a pure life.  You have treated others well, gave without expecting anything in return.  You did random acts of kindness and have not done harm to any living creature.

Just a thought for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed