Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend Sewing

This morning I was having a heck of a time finding a top, that fits, for work. Really wish I didn't like food as much as I do. *sigh

Well, I plan on sewing at least two tops this weekend. I am sure my staff is as tired as I am looking a the same tops over and over again. I still haven't gotten back to the top I talked about a couple of posts ago. Shocker!

This weekend - it will happen! I am looking at it this way. My oldest daughter asked me to go with her and her friend to see Twilight next weekend. So....I need to watch the first two so I know what the heck is going on. I am watching them this weekend. why not sew while I am watching? that is a good 4 hours of watching and sewing time. Since the first top is half way done, I can knock another one out. Maybe even a pair of shorts!
Tonight is planning, in the morning, cutting. Pictures to come.

Wish me luck!

No comments: