Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today was a good day

I had a game plan for today - I wrote it yesterday at work.  Okay that really odd for me because I am a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal.  Thanks to FlyLady, I am slowly learning how to gain control of my home.  Hi, my name is Genia and I am a clutter bug!

What was even better, for the first time in a really long time, my hubby helped out!  I read him the game plan, we mapped out who was going to do what and in what order.  He doesn't do litter boxes or bird cages; so I did those first.  Slowing the clutter is disappearing from my home. It's been a up hill battle for me the past few years but I feel it is starting to level off.  It's wonderful what a good therapist and the right mix of medication can do.

Our two oldest children and their better half's came over for a while to spend time with their Dad.  It was a nice visit.

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to run a couple of errands early so I can be home before it gets super hot outside.  I think it is going to be around 93; that's too much for me when you mix it with humidity.

I want to finish sewing the top I started a month ago, maybe longer.  It is the Butterick by Connie Crawford # B5215 and the fabric is a chocolate brown knit.  If I can get the darn picture to load, you can have a peek.
 

No comments: